Tuesday 13 September 2011

Unwanted!

Life is all about choices. The things you want and the things you don't want in your life.
There are lots of things which your force to accept or forced to make a choice. The UNWANTED things in your life.
All the Unwanted  things tries hard to mess up your life and make it hell. But then you learn how to deal with it. People judge you with these terms'Good and Bad' Which I REALLY DON'T AGREE!
People much judge each other by their feels or nature towards each other not by what they do or they have done This is my prospective . There are of people who have done many bad things but they tried to improve and now they are happy and fine. But people tend to ignore them. I think They should ignore them because tehy are treating them as unwanted.
 I am Unwanted but I am better then the ones who tries to Judge me !

|.peace.|

No comments:

Post a Comment